There are many animal testing in the world today. Is animal testing necessary?To what extent do you support? give your explanation.

There are many animal testing in the world today. Is animal testing necessary?
To what extent do you support? give your explanation.

Nowadays lots of animal testing are conducted by scientists. The necessity of using animal in experiments are still debatable. Personally, I agree to employ creature in the experimental test as it is utilized for goodness and the benefit of conduct it much larger than not conduct it. There are some reasons why I say so.

The world of today, a pile of scarce diseases that has been made physician gave up due to the lacks of possibility of the illness to be healed such as cancer, AIDS and many more. To deal with this situation scientists attempted to discover new medicine formula to fight the disease. In the other hand, to acquire the nearly perfect outcome there should be examiners to be tested. Once the experimental results supported the hypothesis of the scientist, soon afterwards the formula coul be taken by human being. The question come about then is who will be tasked to undertake that difficult task to be an examiner. Since human is prohibited to be tested due to it breached human rights, there should be any living organism which has similar mechanism with human bodies to be tested.

In essence, exploiting animal bodies as a trial in laboratory against their rights to stay alive, moreover the animal will undergo physical hurt during the observation. Nevertheless, considering that the ultimate goal is something greater namely human well-being, I think this activity can be allowed as long as there are adequate prerequisite and carry out properly.

To sum up, animal testing is permitted since the aim is to enhance human welfare and as long as authoritazion to carry out that testing is obtained with tight requirements.

Sentence: Nowadays lots of animal testing are conducted by scientists.
Description: The fragment of animal testing is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace testing with testings

Sentence: Once the experimental results supported the hypothesis of the scientist, soon afterwards the formula coul be taken by human being.
Error: coul Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To sum up, animal testing is permitted since the aim is to enhance human welfare and as long as authoritazion to carry out that testing is obtained with tight requirements.
Error: authoritazion Suggestion: authorization

Getting better! More words and more different words wanted.