There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

Nowadays, many types of music such as rock, pop, jazz, classical, and instrumental. Music is part of life because without music people can easy to feel bored or easy to angry. Music make people enjoy in their life and many of people can get more or good inspiration after listen the music.

In psychological, music give more benefits to people in their life. Music help development of physical condition like control emotion, give energy and make part of body relaxing. For example, pregnant also get suggestion to give baby listen the instrumental music because that can activated baby brain and develop baby body. In research, have child have good intelligence and creativities because when the child was a baby the mom active give instrumental music.

In another case, people forget about traditional music while that have same important in country. Traditional music can make country become famous in worldwide and make tourism interest the country and want to come. Surely, it is give income to country and it can make people in country think how to build a good composer.

I think, traditional and modern music must balance in life because have special connect like modern music well-born traditional music too. Now, people try to mixed or make composing with combine the modern and traditional music because many of people believe it will great creations.

In my conclusion, people need to heard music everywhere and every time to give stimulus of body systems and government give attention to protect the traditional music and always try make new creations about music.

Sentence: Music make people enjoy in their life and many of people can get more or good inspiration after listen the music.
Description: The fragment Music make people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to after and listen

Sentence: In psychological, music give more benefits to people in their life.
Description: The fragment music give more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: For example, pregnant also get suggestion to give baby listen the instrumental music because that can activated baby brain and develop baby body.
Description: The fragment baby listen the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace listen with verb, past tense
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and activated

Sentence: Surely, it is give income to country and it can make people in country think how to build a good composer.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and give

Sentence: Now, people try to mixed or make composing with combine the modern and traditional music because many of people believe it will great creations.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and mixed
Suggestion: Refer to with and combine
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and great