There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

Today, it is evidently noticed that public awareness regarding entertainment has increased substantially In comparison with a recent past. In this regard, the role of music in human beings lives has stirred a lot of confusion among people. Various questions are always put forward in this field. For instance, why do people need music? Or what kind of music is more significant for the public of a specific country of the world. This essay intends to discuss the matter in more depth.

On the one hand, some high officials argue that music is one of the most effective agents for all humans to stay healthy psychologically. On the other hand, they emphasize that this can be conceived as one efficient remedy for some types of mental ailments. As a result, listening to calm music at least one hour a day is advised by enormous numbers of psychologists.

To many scientists, being interested in listening to disparate kinds of music is thought as an inborn feature which people cannot survive without this momentous activity. Nevertheless, there exist numerous restricting legislations in many countries that prohibit their population to not listen to a particular music. This behavior is denounced by many critics and democratic governments due to the fact that this is one of the basic rights of human beings.

Last but not least, there are many approaches that express traditional music of a country is more important than other international one because a lot of people maintain that this type of music is considered as a heritage of a country and should not be neglected.

In summary, concerning the aforementioned points and justifications, I hold the view that it is always wise to listen to traditional music, although several music may be beneficial for assorted people. Nonetheless this is a multi-faceted concept and varying viewpoints are adopted by people over the years related to this subject.

write essays according to the topic.