There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

Nowadays, music develop fastly and emerging various types of music such as jazz, pop, classical, and rock. People become more like music because of the effects of music its self. Music is one of the most entertaining arts which can be enjoyed by every elements in society. Music also can be a tool which can unite people arround the world. That is why people more appreciate music these days. Besides, music can lead people getting much money by making it into a business.

Music can be divided into two big parts namely traditional and international music. Each type has its own audience, but generally, international music become more populer now than traditional music. We can hear it everywhere as a part of globalization where many artists, singers, or composers can deliver their masterpiece easily around the world. Moreover, the major audience of international music are teenagers who actively spread their passion in music.

Meanwhile, traditional music usually enjoyed by older people and could not adjusting people’s preference. It makes traditional music lossing its audience because there is no innovation that have been made. However, traditional music should have not been forgotten because it is part of a culture in certain region. Traditional music can become a mark of a country which can attract foreign to learn it.

Finally, both traditional and international music is an art that can entertain people and make whoever hear it will feel relax. However, people should more appreciate traditional music as a part of their country’s legacy.

Sentence: People become more like music because of the effects of music its self.
Description: The word like is not usually used as an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to like
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to music and its

Sentence: Each type has its own audience, but generally, international music become more populer now than traditional music.
Description: The fragment music become more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Music also can be a tool which can unite people arround the world.
Error: arround Suggestion: around

Error: populer Suggestion: popular

Sentence: It makes traditional music lossing its audience because there is no innovation that have been made.
Error: lossing Suggestion: No alternate word