There are many different types of music in the world today Why do we need music Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays

There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

Throughout the history, music has been being an essential part of human's life. People can hear music everywhere, especially the international music. Although the international music has been popular, traditional music still plays an important role in our lives. In my opinion, both traditional music and international music are important and they have brought to our lives their own benefits.

Music has been heard for a long time, since the first instrument was invented from the rock. Music has brought fun to people from the sunrise of humankind. Listening to music helps us relax and reduce st...