There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

Music is an interpretation of human feeling which conduit on song and rhythm of instrument. Moreover, it influences to various genre of music. There are two types of music, international music and traditional music, which contrast each other. So remind differences which will be discussed below.

Firstly, International music is reflection if modern culture which conforms to immature melodic. Furthermore, it is mostly related to romance of young generation. Moreover, this music expands into wide area, because the numbers of young people enjoy hearing romance music in order to impress sad feeling. In addition, that enjoyment leads to selfish figure, because they tend to think about feeling of love rather to think about environment or nation. In other side, the transnational music might hamper their moving forward. For example: my brother-in-law, Irfan, has falling in love with girl and someday he breaks up, then he always hears the famous music of love, this behavior leads him to keep calm rather to move forward.

Secondly, convention music reflects heritage culture which is related to epic song. It is about heroism, and sometimes the song talk about how our ancestors fight their freedom. Furthermore, this music can restrict the young children to sustain their wining efforts. For example: my student, Carla, loves so much Seroja, Indonesia’s epic song, which leads her to move forward rather staying calm. NBC ever reported that ancestor song’s lyric told about the key of success. That is struggle of life.

In sum, although famous romance can bring relaxation among young people, Seroja song gives ever better to remote them reaching their goal.

Sentence: In other side, the transnational music might hamper their moving forward.
Error: transnational Suggestion: translational