There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music?. Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

There are many kinds of music entire the world. People, hence, enable to decide which one of these musics they like most. People must have their favorite music. I think that music is important because it can improve people’s mood quality. In addition, traditional music, a kind of music, is also an essential asset for a nation.

I fully believe that people need music because it brings strong effect for their mind and even their health. For example, many people listen to their favorite music when they are in problems. Stressful and under pressure are common obstacles faced by almost people primarily busy persons. Listening music help them to be relax. Relaxation, as long as I know, improves brain’s performance and fresh mind. Consequently, body becomes fresh. Moreover, if people do this activity regularly, it will undoubtedly maintain body’s health.

Furthermore, music is not only about person, but also about nation. Generally, music always changes day-by-day. This changes results in new styles of music that are heard by people globally. Traditional music, nevertheless, does not change. Although international music is famous in the world, traditional music is more important than the international music. It reflects the history of nation and becomes the identity including social and culture aspects. For instance, tondhu’ majhang, traditional music from Madura, describes how Maduranese’ fishers struggle in sea in order to keep their family’s life.

Briefly, people need music to enhance their life’s quality. Then, traditional music is also inexorable part of a nation as identity to figure social and culture.

Need more compound or complex sentences.

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater