There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we needmusic? Is the traditional music of a country more important than theInternational music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need
music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the
International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

Music is part of human being’s soul. Who can claim that doesn’t enjoy hearing a musical sounds?

The origin of music is nature in this case listening to music especial light music could make you calm and relax. In other hand trance or those kind of music which has rapid rhythm could make you dance.

As you know there different kinds of music and people fond of the specific type by their characteristics and also based on their moods. When you are sad or depressed you prefer listen to light music as in contrast when you are happy you prefer to listen to trance music.

based scientific research, music can help you to learn better and also doctors could take advantage of music to speed up of the duration of patients recovery time; even it is approved that listen to music can prevent elderly people to catch Alzheimer.

A traditional or a local music which is prior in many cases could survive even though all people in that especial country fond of international music. Competing for our local music is soundless we are all a citizen of one world and should omit our borders to make a unique town with all other people in the world in this way other people could hear our traditional music without any prejudices .

International music is like a international language, it can improve the relation between humans all over the world by making the same style and enjoying a unique song or singer.

A well known singer could be considered as a ambassador.

paragraphs are too short.

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion