There are many different types of music in the world today.Why do we need music?Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

Music has become a part of human life. It is a friend of good time,weather we are in happy or sad moments.

When we are happy,we need music because it is only the thing that given us company. For example, when we cheer up,we go to the dance party and celebrate the moments.We dance and enjoy with the music. In addition music has become a medium to pass time. For instance,people go theaters, music stadium to pass their time so as they do not feel lonely. More ever, if we feel sad,we listen to the music to minimize our sadness, to forget the unhappy moments too.

So music plays an important role in each and every step of human life. We cannot imagine our life without the aid of music. I do not agree with the argument that the international music is more important than traditional music because traditional music shows our culture and tell us who we are. It also aids to remember our past events too. To illustrate, folk music is the traditional music of Nepal. If any one who hearts it, he/she remember the culture of Nepal.

Secondly,traditional music is our identification.Folk music of Nepal indicates who we are and which country we belong to. In contract, the international music does not.

In conclusion,traditional music is important for our culture and identification although, international music are more popular nowadays.

Sentence: If any one who hearts it, he/she remember the culture of Nepal.
Description: The fragment she remember the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace remember with verb, past tense

More words and more different words wanted.

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.