There are many types of music in the world today. Why do we need music?Is traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere now-days.

Each county has its own unique music style. Few of them are famous globally. Like, Opera and Jazz music style from western countries, Classical Music from India and Spanish music, which is famous especially for salsa dancing.There are variety of music available in the world to listen for many different reasons.Like, to get relaxed from stress or just to listen in free or leisure time. Few people also listen music while doing exercise or yoga and sometimes while playing sports which gives them a lot of boost and energy.

Nowadays,students prefer to listen music while studying a subject like maths. They feel Maths is only the subject which can be studied while listening music.So,there are list of reasons who proves that music is an important factor of one's life.It is an individual perception whether they want to listen a traditional music or the international music.But of course,recent researches states that, the international music has replaced a traditional music in most of the countries.

Traditional music keeps alive the country's musical and cultural history. Let us take an example of country like India, who is famous for its Indian Classical Music globally.Especially in western country, US.Indian musicians do the live concerts of Classical Music in US very frequently and not only Indians but the local citizens like to listen it very much.At the same time in India, the people are attracted to western music so much that, they do not even bother to learn or at least understand own Classical Music.Not only new generation but also middle generation like a parents of 5 or 6 years old child. They also do not encourage to their children to learn or to listen a traditional music.So we can say that replacing of traditional music is not a problem related to any generation, in-fact elders has to take an initiative to explain the importance of traditional music in one's life.

However, we can always take this as a positive as well; the traditional music has become famous globally and one can feel proud about it.For an example, Opera music is a kind of western classical music. Few years ago, it was only played in western countries like, UK, US etc.... But now,they must be feeling proud to have an Opera Houses in different major cities of country like India which has very different music style, though people like Opera Music.This proves that people are not only accepting the international music but also liking the same.

In a conclusion, though it is an individual's choice to listen the types of music,being a citizen of the country it is our duty to chase for our traditional music rather than the international music.

Sentence: But of course, recent researches states that, the international music has replaced a traditional music in most of the countries.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to researches and states

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.