There are many a way to success, the best known of a way success, only two ways, the first way looking for about job after school, the second way studying in university.

In the modern era, all things become expensive and everything become quick. Nowadays, people are consuming anything more than previously . So all people think to get much money is important. There are two ways to get money: looking for a job after school and studying in university. In this essay, I will explain the two ways.

Because all things grow fast , the admission to companies depends on Luck. The people think that applying for a job in early time in companies is the best way rather than applying for it in late time. Recently , some companies receive the job application in early time, such as Pertamina and Garuda. Next. life nowadays requires many things. So, to obtain money is important for doing everything such as buying cars or houses and getting marriage. All of the samples above is for being self stability, enjoying life in the world and helping family. So that's why some people think that applying for a job to company in early time is the best for self stability in early time.

In the modern life which has full of outside expectations, some people believe that studying in university is the best way for entering to a big company and career advancement, such as to be a director. We know that big companies don't receive somebody who does not have any certification from university, such as the companies of tour travel: HJ UMRAH or market companies. Career advancement in a big company only for graduated students from university, because they have experience about how manage a company for advancement. I think we know that many fresh graduated students work in a big company, even the most famous graduation from university, so that we can manage with live and skill in a big company and have career advancement, we must study in university.

Ultimately, people are free to choose looking for Job after school or studying in university after having skills in big jobs. All of these are for success in the world.

The essay is not on the topic exactly.