There are social, medical and technical problems associated with the use of mobile phones. What form do they take? Do you agree that problems out weight the benefits of the mobile phones.

With the advent of nano technology the distant communication have achieved new heights. As compare to past it is much more easier to communicate through out the world.Instead of fixed lines portable and compact devices like mobile phones have modified and made the communication convenient.

The mobile phones have speed up the life of people. The influence of mobile phones can be noticed on almost every individual in this world. Moreover mobile phones are equipped with features like camera, internet, navigator, music player and much more which makes it necessary and favorite electronic gadget for many. Being affordable and useful every individual prefer to have his own mobile phone.

As moon have both dark and bright side mobile phones have too.With advantages it also have several disadvantages which are like a threat to human race. Independence in its usage aggravates its misuse for illegal purposes. In terrorist activities they are used to communicate which harms the security of people. Furthermore it have ill effects on the health of the people and its radiations has increased the chances of some deadly diseases in human body.

in addition to it have some technical issues which have affected the privacy of its users. Several measures are taken by companies and government, special branches are there to deal with cyber crime but still it is misused at great extent.

Considering the matter in fair light mobile phones are one the important,useful and integral part of our daily life though it have disadvantages. As excess of everything is bad, mobile phones excess usage is responsible for its problems.

the distant communication have achieved new heights.
the distant on communication has achieved new heights.

Sentence: As compare to past it is much more easier to communicate through out the world.Instead of fixed lines portable and compact devices like mobile phones have modified and made the communication convenient.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to As and compare

Sentence: Being affordable and useful every individual prefer to have his own mobile phone.
Description: The fragment individual prefer to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace prefer with verb, past tense

As moon have both dark and bright side mobile phones have too.
As moon has both dark and bright side mobile phones have too.

Need to develop sentences smoothly.