There is a common belief that reducing number of restriction by parents will lead to beneficial consequences for children

Nowadays people argue that confining a number of offsprings’ behavior regulations by adults as well as permitting them to broadly live their life can supply them with considerable advantages. I personally agree with the opinion expressed.

One argument put forward is that the more the matter is buried deeper, the more it appeals interest. To be more precise, whenever some actions prohibited children are particularly inquired in exposing these no-go steps. A good illustration of this is pressure put on children in their teens by parents and related to the fact of smoking. Conversely, teenagers are getting more interested in testing taste of a cigarette. As a result, severe orders bring to more dramatic subsequences in comparison with free hand.

There are those who state that curbing broods’ latitude can lead the prevention of their creativity and diversity. What this means is that their manners and accordingly their abilities are becoming much more similar and monotonous. Obvious evidence for this is provided by the example as if pupils are given some assignments and obliged to do it under a pressure of identical rules, as can be expected, the consequences of their work will be alike. Furthermore, people cannot totally expose their skills while they are under constraint. I am of the opinion that this may result in losing redeeming feature like uniqueness by individuals.

From this it can be concluded that children should be given room to act on their own account without any constraint coming from their parents and teachers. It seems to me, in this case they will operate much more thoughtfully and creativily.
.

Sentence: It seems to me, in this case they will operate much more thoughtfully and creativily.
Description: The fragment more thoughtfully and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace thoughtfully with adjective

Error: creativily Suggestion: creatively

More words, higher marks.