There is no need to use plastic in the world because it is harmful to life and environment.

Plastic is one of the greatest invention of chemical science and have vast role in changing the world. Overtaking many other materials with its challenging price and unique physical properties have made its demand mandatory in life.

Being so cheap in price and its flexible properties has replaced many metals such as copper,steel and aluminum. Easy availability of it makes it much more economical. Being a non conductor it is used for insulation purpose which is almost impossible with wood or any other material.Properties like durability and rust free makes it a choice of everyone for daily usage of products ranging from buttons to containers.

Similarly like some of the other inventions of science plastic is also like a double edged sword.Not being degradable there are some issues with its use. Burning of plastic causes air pollution with the emittion of toxic gases, carbon-mono-oxide is one of them. Moreover dumping plastic in water bodies influence the water properties and kills the aquatic life.

However without plastic there will be a lot of problems in day to day life. Restricted use of plastic can influence the economy of the world. People working in plastic factories will be jobless and consumers have to buy products made from costly metals. Moreover there is no perfect alternative of plastic.

Discussing the matter in fair light plastic is not as bad as to be banned, misuse of plastic makes it unhealthy for environment and people. Restriction to plastic will not end up the problem but will give rise to new hazards.

Plastic is one of the greatest invention of chemical science and have vast role
Plastic is one of the greatest invention of chemical science and has vast role

Sentence: Easy availability of it makes it much more economical.
Description: The fragment it makes it is rare

Sentence: Burning of plastic causes air pollution with the emittion of toxic gases, carbon-mono-oxide is one of them.
Error: emittion Suggestion: emotion