These days couples decide to have children later in their life. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? How is it affecting the family life and society?

One of the main changes in our world today is giving a birth decision of young parents. It seems as a tendency of time. In the size of this topic, based on my awareness and experiences I would like to present some reasons, which will help to expose gradually my view on this phenomenon.

Origin of this tendency would have come from financial issue. We realize that nowadays the cost of raising a child is very expensive and not all couples are able to pay such as if they decide to have a child, they will always must live in headache and worry with milk price, tuition, and so on. For instance, according to a research of Korean scientist, to raise a child from birth up to graduate university will lost 262 million won. Similarly, in the UK is 200 thousands pound and in the US is 290 thousands dollar, or 115 dollar per week. Clearly, it is a huge cost, which parents must shoulder and having children later is consequently useful solution. Because that time later will be great to earn money and make a fund for their children in the future.

Moreover, some parents want to use this time to accumulate knowledge about taking care of children such as how to become friend with their son, how to make future plan for their children. Indeed, this step is very important, especially in our social environment today.

Otherwise, some couples think that having kids after 5 years of marriage or even 10 years will help them get more time to enjoy their own life instead of spend it for taking care of their kids. They could use their time up for traveling, passion job. Even some ones take advantage of this time to get promotion in their career. These mean that the kids are able to be obstruction on their way.

As two side of a coin, although this way has plenty of good benefits however, I ought to recognize that it also brings some bad impacts the family life and society. One of impacts is aging population and marital breakup.

To conclude, I would like to say that depend on condition of each of us, we will be able to agree or disagree with this statement. For me, I completely approve of it

You have the problem on essay structure or organization. Read and compare to other top scored essay to understand why.