These days Parents are more concerned with their children’s’ up-bringing than before. Taking care of the children seems necessary. Child-care training course for parents can be the best way to update them with this matter. To what extent, do you agree or

These days Parents are more concerned with their children’s’ up-bringing than before. Taking care of the children seems necessary. Child-care training course for parents can be the best way to update them with this matter.

To what extent, do you agree or disagree with it? Give your opinion and where necessary give examples to support it.

Nowadays parents are unaware about child care activities and worried about their children nurture. By getting training from child care professional will help them to bring up their children in flying colours. I completely agree that parents should learn about techniques and skills about child care by learning through child care training course.

Undoubtly, parents are indirectly guiding and teaching their children who observing their activities. By attending child care training they can provide unwavering support to their children by spending more time with them. For example, daily children after coming from school, parents should spend some time with them to ask about the home work and their daily classes and problems they are facing at school. This makes children to improve their confidence and self esteem and parents with the help of guidance from the day care course show the way to solve their children problems.

Moreover, parents can learn how to treat and respect their children by the day care course. So that they must not be strict with their children or treat their children like slave. So that children will gain bold and courageous to handle any situation in their future life. They will be respectable individual in the future.

In addition, parents should have special skills to analyze their children by studying at child care training and they can acquire skill how to analyses their children talents and skills. They can observe their children special skills and train their children at young age to become tennis player, dancer, and software professional do excellence in their field. As we know the proverb, “As you sow so shall you reap”. According to the proverb, parents should be motivating and inspirational to their children to success in their activities.

To conclude, parents with the help of child care training, they can bring up their children with perfect attention and care. Moreover, parents should show affection, acceptance, and unwavering support to their children to become respectable and talented individual in their future.

Sentence: Undoubtly, parents are indirectly guiding and teaching their children who observing their activities.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to who and observing