Throughout the history, male leaders often made the society more violent and conflicting. If women governed the world, it would be a more peaceful world. To what extend do you agree or disagree? Give an example to support your idea.

Due to World recorded history, numerous leaders, both of male and female, were shown a large number of either achievements or declines. While some folks believe seldom are men vigilant to peace when they become a governor, and women are much capable to profess a leader position. Nonetheless, the idea is rather than dubious. Men could be an eligible chief.

To inhabitants who endorse a man usually bring a country to a conflict. It is conflict arising in several countries: Libya, Egypt, and Syria- which support this idea because those nations have severe internal-hostilities. The conflicts res...

Sentence: Due to World recorded history, numerous leaders, both of male and female, were shown a large number of either achievements or declines.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to of and either

Sentence: When she released and took the powerful opposition, Suu kyi refused to seek revenge to a militarily government who gave unfair punishment to her.
Description: The fragment a militarily government is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace militarily with adjective

Good job!

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts