today competitive world many families find it neccessary for both parents to go outside for work to earn money . by contrast children feel lack of support in the absence of parents

In this rampant age of globlization,there is drastic change in each and every field of life .Now a days,we are living in materialistic world where a massive noumber of families think that both parents should do jobs to earn money .By contrast ,children feel lack of support in the absence of their parents at home .I would like to establish my arquements for both sides with my own perception

To set in,there are manifold points to support my view.First and foremost now a days,we are living in 21th century at this time inflation is boosting day b day as a result parents have to do work for accomodation , studies and for better future of their offsprings .Every parent wants to provide all facilities like study related accomodation related and many more things to their children that is whay ,both parents do work outside frome home.

By contrast,children feel loneliness at home when their both parents are outside for jobs .As a reslut , their children are likely to became a victim of bad habits.Further more,some parents do work still late night and they are not able to spend more time with thier children ,due to this offsprings are likely to become abrasive .

From my notion, there is a need to make a perfect schedule of time through it parents will spend some time on job and remaing with their children, to give them more time they can save them from bad habits and live a enjoyable and happy life.

In the nutshell,after doing a great deal of thought and deliberation with my self.I would like to say that both parents do work for better future of children but they should also spend some time at home with children to understand their problems and help him in studies and other skills.

Sentence: In this rampant age of globlization,there is drastic change in each and every field of life .Now a days,we are living in materialistic world where a massive noumber of families think that both parents should do jobs to earn money .By contrast ,children feel lack of support in the absence of their parents at home .I would like to establish my arquements for both sides with my own perception
Error: noumber Suggestion: number
Error: arquements Suggestion: arguments

Sentence: To set in,there are manifold points to support my view.First and foremost now a days,we are living in 21th century at this time inflation is boosting day b day as a result parents have to do work for accomodation , studies and for better future of their offsprings .Every parent wants to provide all facilities like study related accomodation related and many more things to their children that is whay ,both parents do work outside frome home.
Error: frome Suggestion: from
Error: accomodation Suggestion: accommodation
Error: whay Suggestion: what

Sentence: By contrast,children feel loneliness at home when their both parents are outside for jobs .As a reslut , their children are likely to became a victim of bad habits.Further more,some parents do work still late night and they are not able to spend more time with thier children ,due to this offsprings are likely to become abrasive .
Error: reslut Suggestion: result

Sentence: From my notion, there is a need to make a perfect schedule of time through it parents will spend some time on job and remaing with their children, to give them more time they can save them from bad habits and live a enjoyable and happy life.
Error: remaing Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.