Today environmental problems are too big to be managed by individual persons or individual countries In other words it is an international problem To what extent do you agree or disagree

Today environmental problems are too big to be managed by individual persons or individual countries. In other words, it is an international problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, as world develops rapidly more and more global ecological problems occur. It is claimed that, this trend too immense to be reversed by certain countries or residents. In my perspective, such opinion seems rather justifiable due to environmental problems become worldwide and all countries in the world have to be responsible for it.

One of the critical ecological problems is the global warming that caused by large emissions of carbon dioxide in atmosphere by cars, airplanes, fabrics all over the world. The considerable number of cars is used by people in all, even in undeveloped...

Sentence: It is claimed that, this issues too immense to be improved by certain countries or residents.
Description: The word issues is not usually used as a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to issues

Sentence: Consequently, their attempts could spread this ideas and methods of improving situation with global warming and lead to larger number of people and countries to be involved in this.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and ideas

Sentence: In my perspective, such opinion seems rather justifiable due to envirinmental problems become worldwide and all countries in the world have to be responsible for it.
Error: envirinmental Suggestion: environmental

Sentence: One of the critical ecological problems is the global warming that caused by large emissions of carbone dioxide in atmosfere by cars, airplanes, fabrics all over the world.
Error: atmosfere Suggestion: atmosphere
Error: carbone Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The considerable number of cars is used by people in all, even in undeveloped countries, industrialised ones characterised by that of fabrics which produce largest amount of exust gases and cheap air traffic is available almost everywhere.
Error: characterised Suggestion: characterized
Error: exust Suggestion: exist
Error: industrialised Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: All thise promoutes global temperature to rise,that eventually leads to catastrophes and disasters over the world.
Error: thise Suggestion: those
Error: promoutes Suggestion: promotes

Sentence: Similarly, even a few nations which would be able to decrease carbone dioxide emissions by replaceing natural energy sources especially oil by renewable ones such as solar, wind and water power, would be beneficial.
Error: replaceing Suggestion: replacing