Today the high sales of popular consumer good reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Today the high sales of popular consumer good reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In this era of globalization,people are mesmerized at myriad levels towards the fascinating advertisements.It is cent percent justified that high sales of consumer goods reflect the power of business skill of advertisement all and above the requirements of the society.

Advertisements from famous personalities such as actors,cricketers,singers etc introduce a sense of camradiere amongst the product and its consumers.However it may have detrimental effect on the customer.An individual spending his or her fiscal savings may or may not have requirement of the product.It is just a sense of zeal created by the famous personality persuading a customer to buy the product advertised.

Moreover, enormous number of people have now become financially stable thus making it economically feasible for them to spend their incomes in a more rigrous and unplanned manner.Also the per capita income had risen gradually over the last decade.Moreover, both husband and wife have started working,increasing the income of the family and thus they do not have surplus time to look into each product.As a consequence,these advertisements act as a catalyst in their fast pacing life to approach for the product.

Considering a very general example of a toothpaste say Colgate.Adverts for it are motioned on television,radio and all other media levels.As a results it corresponds to high productivity as well as high sales of the product neglecting whether the product is meeting up the required standards or not.

In the nutshell,Adverts boosts the consumptions of the consumer goods.People have stopped applying ther brains and are unable to distinguish between the needs and the greed. Mahatma Gandhi said “Their is enough for anyone’s need but none for someone’s greed”. But in this fast pacing and economically diverted world these thoughts are just enclosed within the books and do not reside anywhere in the intellect of the population

Sentence: In the nutshell,Adverts boosts the consumptions of the consumer goods.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to Adverts and boosts

Sentence: Moreover, enormous number of people have now become financially stable thus making it economically feasible for them to spend their incomes in a more rigrous and unplanned manner.
Error: rigrous Suggestion: rigorous

Sentence: People have stopped applying ther brains and are unable to distinguish between the needs and the greed.
Error: ther Suggestion: No alternate word