Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of society in which they are sold.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of society in which they are sold.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays we can see advertising everywhere. Factualy, advertising is an unseparable part of market economy. Every year a large number of companies spend billions of dollars for advertising of their products. It is undeniable fact that, advertising increases the sales. Moreover, sometimes it encourages the consumers to buy the goods which they do not really need. I will try to support my opinions with arguments below.

First of all, it is very clear that advertising has a real psychological impact. People see advertising on televisions, internet sites, hear on the radios and etc. These factors mature the consumers’ opinion about the product. As a result of them, people try to buy at least one of these products. It is a very important evidence, the amount of implusive sales has increased significantly recently. People buy the products which have been advertised implusively when they do shopping. Sometimes it makes consumers buy the commodities which they do not really need.

Secondly, one of the most important factors which encourages the implusive sales is the advertising in which famous persons take part. This type of advertising makes people give more attention to the product. This is due to the fact that people believe those people, the products which they use really interest them. May be these commodities are not necessary for them, however they want to try these products.

On the other hand, to me, people knows the better, they can judge what is more important to them. They tend to buy the things which they need.

To conclude, advertising introduces people to new products, it describes differencies among the different goods. It gives an opportunity to consumers to choose better product. Sometimes it indicates the commodity which consumers really need.

Sentence: It is a very important evidence, the amount of implusive sales has increased significantly recently.
Error: implusive Suggestion: impulsive

Sentence: People buy the products which have been advertised implusively when they do shopping.
Error: implusively Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Secondly, one of the most important factors which encourages the implusive sales is the advertising in which famous persons take part.
Error: implusive Suggestion: impulsive

Sentence: To conclude, advertising introduces people to new products, it describes differencies among the different goods.
Error: differencies Suggestion: No alternate word

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james