Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Broadcasting advertisement in between most popular television programs has become common today. Time given for the sponsor of a particular show to advertise his product is more than the time given for telecasting the show. Some times the people who watch a film or any program might forgot what they have watched before the break that much impact the advertisement is creating among people. It has to be agreed that the increase in sales of a product is directly proportional to advertisement.

Making of an advertisement that is music, dialog(guarantee), place and the familiar personality who acts in it draws public attention towards their product crazily.Firstly, if we consider the advertisement of a famous face cream fair and lovely, the ad makes a promise that a girl who uses the cream for seven weeks continuously will get fairer knowing that it is not possible. Girls who loved to have fair complexion were driven to buy this cream because of the guarantee they are giving, which increased its sale.

Secondly, take into account the advertisement for health drink Boost. Sachin Tendulkar the famous cricketer acted in this ad and he will say a dialog "Boost is the secret of my energy. Kids who are die hard fans of Sachin will blindly prefer this health drink for them. Also they will start asking their Parents for buying it.

Though the advertisement attracts people to purchase the product they should be aware instead of going behind considering fake promises and favorite stars which has made the thought that the advertisement is the strength to improve the sales of a product to become true.

Sentence: Some times the people who watch a film or any program might forgot what they have watched before the break that much impact the advertisement is creating among people.
Description: The fragment might forgot is rare

Sentence: Making of an advertisement that is music, dialogguarantee, place and the familiar personality who acts in it draws public attention towards their product crazily.Firstly, if we consider the advertisement of a famous face cream fair and lovely, the ad makes a promise that a girl who uses the cream for seven weeks continuously will get fairer knowing that it is not possible.
Error: dialogguarantee Suggestion: dialog guarantee ?

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.