In today s competitive world many families find it necessary for both parents to go out to work While some say the children in these families benefit from the additional income others feel they lack support because of their parents absence

In today's competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents to go out to work. While some say the children in these families benefit from the additional income, others feel they lack support because of their parents' absence.

It remains undeniable that both parents, in recent times, work harder to generate extra money and have less time for their children. It’s long been argued that whether such a trend is good for their children or not. I partly believe that lack of parental support is not good for children’s overall growth; however the other side is equally considerable.

To begin with, in today’s world, people are working harder to sustain and as a result, they tend to be more productive and earn good money. This is vital for the growth of their children because the parents can afford their children to g...

Sentence: From basic learnings to overall supports are provided by parents and lack of these will vastly affect the children's phycological and physical growth.
Error: phycological Suggestion: psychological

More words and more different words wanted.

More words, higher marks.