Topic: It is generally accepted that families are not as close as they used to be. Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer together. Include any relevant examples from your experience.

Families play a predominant role in one’s life. However, nowadays, families are getting appart due to the impact of globalization and some unique commitments. In this essay, i contend this view with the help of number of reasons and suggest some solutions to atleast lower the distance between these family arrangements.

The foremost reason behind current nuclear family structure is the globalization. It has brought competition and strong commitment level. A person needs to come out from family environment for education and work. Slowly, within time passes, the bond of togetherness starts t...

Sentence: However, nowadays, families are getting appart due to the impact of globalization and some unique commitments.
Error: appart Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In this essay, i contend this view with the help of number of reasons and suggest some solutions to atleast lower the distance between these family arrangements.
Error: atleast Suggestion: at least