Topic: Some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that improve the mind, such as reading and doing word puzzles. Other people feel that it is important to rest the mind during leisure time.

During today’s busy life style, this is necessary to have a free time for the rest of the mind. Some people argue that this time should be spent on some recreational activities that will sharpen their mind; while others think that mind should take rest during leisure time without doing anything. In this essay I contend to support both views because leisure time should depend on persons personal preferences than to follow particular criteria.

To support first argument, there is no doubt that reading books and attempting quizzes improve the state of mind. This is an effective utilization of free time. In fact, most of people perceive these activities as their hobby and fee fresh after such routines. However, sometimes people adapt the nature of these activities more personally; hence it starts to interfere in their social life. For example, sense of over stressed while solving the quiz, feeling emotional such very sad or happy according to the theme of the books and such like.

On the other side, rest of mind is more necessary. After whole day’s hard work to meet social and emotional needs, our mind deserves to take rest. This not only refreshes our mind but also relaxes the body to get ready to do next task more energetically. However, sometimes during idle time, mind starts to recall past emotional memories or present tensed tasks that over stresses our mind than to get relax. Nevertheless, this pretty much depend upon how a person perceives the things.

To conclude, there is no doubt, both views have its own peculiarities. According to me, what to do in leisure time depend upon different human beings that to suggest them. As for my nature, I better prefer to do recreational activities instead to sit idle to relax my mind.

Sentence: In fact, most of people perceive these activities as their hobby and fee fresh after such routines.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to fee and fresh

what to do in leisure time depend upon
what to do in leisure time depends upon

this pretty much depend upon how a person perceives the things.
this pretty much depends upon how a person perceives the things.

Sentence: As for my nature, I better prefer to do recreational activities instead to sit idle to relax my mind.
Description: The fragment better prefer to is rare

both views have its own peculiarities.
both views have their own peculiarities.