Tourism : advantages and disadvantages

Tourism : advantages and disadvantages

Tourism is like a face of a place, whether it is interesting or not interesting to visit by people in other places. For example Indonesia, it is so famous in the world with wealth of natural resources such as beautiful seas, mountains, lakes and rivers. It also has many different cultures. So it makes many countries are interested to travel around Indonesia country. Certainly, it will influence some diverse sides, like earning for society and government to develop the country, and introducing Indonesia’s cultures. On the other hand, there are certain citizens say that the more development of tourism in Indonesia also will gives negative effects, even will break local lifestyle.

First of all, the advantages of tourism give information to tourists in various parts of knowledge especially about different cultures. They know important part of cultures such as dances, instruments, foods and drinks, products and so on. They learn how to dance with specific movement and special clothes. For example, plate dance from Minangkabau culture in West Sumatera, Indonesia which take two plates on two hands when dancer is dancing and they cannot be fallen down. In the end of dancing, they must step on piece of glasses. Then, they can try to play local instruments and produce music by it, such as angklung instrument. They can eat many traditional food, see the process how to cook that food and try to cook, such as beef rendang from West Sumatera, Aceh noodle and rembige satay from Lombok. They also can see special souvenir and buy it for their family and friends.

On the other hand, the disadvantage of tourism makes local traditional and may be endangered. Some original people see tourism’s culture from their clothes and lifestyle. They see, discuss and share. The more people try another culture and feel comfortable with it. As a consequence, the original culture will be threatened. It is because they believe that other culture better than the original culture.

To put them in a nutshell, every culture has negative and positive effect for person. Person who have known and have studied about many cultures must filter and do rational for his self. He also may not forget and keep his authentic culture, in order to it is not extinct in the future.

Sentence: On the other hand, there are certain citizens say that the more development of tourism in Indonesia also will gives negative effects, even will break local lifestyle.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and gives

So it makes many countries are interested
So it makes many countries interested

Person who have known
Person who has known

in order to it is not extinct in the future.
Suggestion: Learn how to use ' in order to'