Essay topics: Tourism is becoming increasingly important as a source of revenue to many countries, but its disadvantages should not be overlooked.
Tourism, holiday making and travel are frequently increasing social aspect of the world. It is a leisure activity to visit features of a place like landscape and town scape away from home but very beautiful and historical to see and admire. Many tourist want their journey to be very different and interesting so, they visit some particular places that are now termed as tourist destinations where tourist can relax and feel a sort of change from their ordinary life. These places are gaining profit in revenue by tourism and now it is becoming all time business for these places and this is forming many disadvantages to tourists.
Plan your holidays to a place is becoming a fashion these days for visitors. As they think planing long holiday trips is just to show off their money status in the society. In this business everyone involved in earning huge amount of profits such as airlines give monthly passage for a destination and these monthly criteria takes a hand full of money from tourist's pocket. The government of these places also take some charges from tourists as to ensure their visit and to make economic gain from tourism, government constantly advertises these places through media like film shooting as these are allowed if the directors agrees to show the beautiful tourist sights in their movies.
Even the small scale shops earn profits by doubling the price of product which tourists are buying and hotels too double their rates for them. Thus, this increases the economy of that place and thus, tourism is responsible for developing more hotels with larger areas, more sophisticated shops, more interesting from different agencies side. This all progress is leading to deforesting acres of land to form these facilities and that place's natural beauty is in danger of extinction.
Tourist are looted by all means in these places an crimes like robbery, murder, molestation, etc and tourist are increasing in these places day by day. Nowadays, tourist are getting alert of these incidents and they are avoiding a visit to these places.
Generally, we hear in news about decline in tourist rate in a particular place this might be the result of all these practice. I am saying we should not gain profit from tourism but we should not try illegal methods to gain more profit because it will destroy the values of the place from the international tourist destination places and also reduce your long term gain from tourism. All the disadvantages cannot be overlooked by both tourist and government, they should act accordingly.
- The diagram below shows how a central heating system in a house works.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.you should write at least 150 words. (70)
- To learn a foreign language successfully you need to spend time in the country where the language is spoken.Do you agree or disagree?Give reason for your answer and include any relevant example from your own knowledge or experience. (82.5)
- Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? (67.5)
- In many cities crimes is increasing.Why do you think this is happening? What can government do to help reduce the crime levels? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (70)
- You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.write at least 150 words.You do not need to write any addresses.Begin your letter as follows:Dear..............You have enrolled in an evening course but you have found that you are too busy to continue and w (60)
- Tourism is becoming increasingly important as a source of revenue to many countries, but its disadvantages should not be overlooked. (72.058800000000005)