the traditinal life style of developing countries has been attracting an increasing number of tourists as a side effect this has been preventing the people in developing countries from adopting modern ways of living Do you agree or disagree

the traditinal life style of developing countries has been attracting an increasing number of tourists,as a side effect this has been preventing the people in developing countries from adopting modern ways of living.Do you agree or disagree?

Although cultural and traditional life style attracts tourists to the developing countries,it does not have any effect in changing the countrys life style.It may be due to globalisation and marked development of the country.

To begin with most of the developing countries adopt ife style from the developed countries as it can make a dramatic change in their culture.For an instance,Goa is considered as the well known tourist place in India.There was can see most of the foreign culures and traditions are adopted which even do not affect the tourism.

Besides, in this era of globalistion,tou...

Sentence: Although cultural and traditional life style attracts tourists to the developing countries, it does not have any effect in changing the countrys life style.
Suggestion: Refer to countrys and life

Sentence: There was can see most of the foreign culures and traditions are adopted which even do not affect the tourism.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to was can see

Error: culures Suggestion: cultures

Sentence: Besides, in this era of globalistion, tourism can provide a vast cotribution to the developing countries which enhances the way of development.
Error: cotribution Suggestion: contribution
Error: globalistion Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: However, tourism can even make some local people to adopt their own life style which enble them to get more rewards from the tourists and guide them to achieve a good life style.
Error: enble Suggestion: enable

Sentence: In the modern era, tourism has a great impact on developing countries and will have the same in the longrun.
Error: longrun Suggestion: long run

more words wanted!

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james
http://www.testbig.com/users/subodh860