travelling overseas is decreasing. give positive and negative views

It is undeniable that nowadays travelling abroad is declining. While declining travelling abroad has many benefits, there are also some drawbacks which are worth considering.

Decreasing tourism can have a significant positive impact on environment, economy and culture. Firstly, excessive building of roads, hotels destroy natural habitats and spoil the landscape. Tourism creates pollution and waste. It puts pressure on natural resources like water, food and energy. Secondly, tourism may cause a rise in the cost of living. Prices of goods and services go up. Tourists buy second homes. All of these affect local people. Finally, local traditions and cultures may be endangered. So, considering above all of these aspects, decreasing travelling abroad can bring a positive outcome to a country’s economy, culture and environment.

On the other hand, there are several negative effects of decreasing tourism. Tourism is a popular leisure activity. Tourists can relax, have fun and experience different cultures and customs such as sightseeing, visiting the mountains, sunbathing, tasting new cruise etc. Travel opens our mind and can broaden our horizon. Additionally, the tourism industry is vital for some countries. People rely on tourism for their income. Tourism attracts investment from governments and companies. It creates employment due to demand for goods and services such as foods, accommodation, entertainment etc. It helps to improve the standard of living. So, governments and individuals should take care of it so that tourists increase rather that decrease in future.

In conclusion, I would argue that the disadvantages of declining travelling abroad outweigh its advantages.  

-----
Give some suggestions to improve my esssay.
Thanks

More words wanted.

Expand your ideas with examples.