TV watching is argued to be detrimental to children development but some argue that it could bring positive effects as well Do you agree or disagree Give your opinion

TV watching is argued to be detrimental to children’ development, but some argue that it could bring positive effects as well. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion.

TV is one of great create produce of our modern world. In each family nowadays every members, especially children cannot live without watching Television. Indeed, in spite of there are some negative effect from it to growing up of children, we are not able to deny its some huge values.

On the one side, watching TV can be both entertaining and educational. We can easy to see that today children are often so busy studying, that means their leisure time is becoming little and little. Hence, TV at this time is really a good friend of their, it brings to them useful entertainment programs and c...

Sentence: TV is one of great create produce of our modern world.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to great and create

Sentence: Indeed, in spite of there are some negative effect from it to growing up of children, we are not able to deny its some huge values.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by an existential there
Suggestion: Refer to of and there