two diagrams about water used in four selected countries in 2000.

The first chart provides information about the percentage of world water which was used in three different fields in 2000. In general, it is clear from the data given that the percentage of water that was used for agriculture aims had highest level compared with two other fields with 70 percent in 2000. More over, the percentage of water used for industrial aims has second level with 22% while the percentage of it for domestic purposes had lowest level with only 8 percent.

On the other hand, the second chart shows information about the proportion of water used for these three categories in four selected countries in 2000. It can be seen that the amount of water used for agriculture goals had highest level in India compared with the other selected countries with 92% while this percentage in Canada had lowest level with only 8%. In Canada, the amount of water used for industrial aims was 80 percent which had highest percentage among the other countries. In New Zealand the proportion of water used for agriculture and domestic aims was almost matched with 44% and 46% respectively. While in China, the percentage of water used for agriculture purposes had the second highest level after India with 69 percent and the percentage of water used for industrial aims has the second highest level after Canada with 22%.

In conclusion, it is obvious that the pattern that was fallowed by developing countries including China and India was similar to the world pattern at the consuming water in different categories.

Sentence: In conclusion, it is obvious that the pattern that was fallowed by developing countries including China and India was similar to the world pattern at the consuming water in different categories.
Error: fallowed Suggestion: No alternate word