The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two maps reveal changes of tourist facilities on an island over several years. There are many new houses, transportation and entertaining project after the construction.

In the past, there were only some trees on the both side of the island with a undeveloped beach. After adding some facilities, there are some new areas for accommodation and entertainment. Firstly, they build a new pier at the south of the island, which can allow tourists to take boat at the sea and park their boats at the pier. Secondly, a reception, two areas of accommodation and a restaurant emerged. The reception is just at the center of the island, and the restaurant is at the north of the reception, the west and east of the reception are houses for accommodation. Thirdly, there are several new footpath surrounding houses and to the beach, also with a vehicle track from the pier to the restaurant and surround the reception. Besides, visitors can swim near the beach which is at the west of the island.

Overall, visitors who now get to this island can enjoy their holidays with more convenient facilities and more entertaining projects.