The two maps below show an island before and after construction of some tourist facilities. summarise the information by selecting and reporting main features and make comparison where relevant

Given are the maps illustrating the changes in an island after construction process for tourism purposes. It is clearly seen that, in comparison with the east part of the island, the central and the west part were more settled.

A glance at the graph reveals that, the major change is new roads which are lying between the pier and the restaurant. Furthermore, there is a reception building surrounded by a vehicle track in the centre of the area probably for serving to tourists. We can also observe that new accommodation were built in both sides of reception, and were related to each other with footpaths.

Moreover, after construction people began to use the sea and the beach as a type of recreational resource. For instance, tourists were given an opportunity to voyage on specific boats in the sea and swimming was also allowed in the beach through passing the footpath.

Overall, taking all the mentioned descriptions above into account, it can be noted that, there was a considerable development in this land.

Pay attention to the sentences in the conclusion like:
'taking all the mentioned descriptions above into account, it can be noted that...'

A lot of test takers use this sentence too, you may lose credits.