The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (Cambridge IELTS 9, page 30)

The maps illustrate the changes to an island after the development of tourism infrastructure.

It is clear that the island has changed significantly after the introduction of tourism. Before the development took place there were only some palm trees and a beach, while now there are facilities and attractions avilable for tourists.

Looking at the second map, the access to the island was made possible through the construction of a pier on the south coast, which is connected to the reception by a vehicle track. This road also link the reception to the restaurant, on the north side of the isl...

Sentence: Before the development took place there were only some palm trees and a beach, while now there are facilities and attractions avilable for tourists.
Error: avilable Suggestion: available