The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two maps illustrate development and changes that happened at the island after introducing of accommodation and entertainment places for tourism.

It is clear that the island become much more modern place after construction of tourist facilities.

According to the first map the island was quite, natural and undeveloped place, with total length approximately 250 meters before the changes were made.

Looking at the second map, the infrastructure of the island improved significantly, while the original nature was preserved. First of all, two accommodation areas are built – one is in the west, near the beach and the other one is in the center of the island. These huts are connected within each group with footpath. In the middle of the residence areas reception is built and on the north of it new restaurant is constructed, where the tourists can eat. The vehicle track connects these two buildings, surrounds the reception, goes down to the south part of the island and ends on pier, where guests go for sailing. When it comes to beach, which is located in the western edge of the area, it has been adapted for the swimming sports and is linked with nearest accommodation group with footpath.

Sentence: It is clear that the island become much more modern place after construction of tourist facilities.
Sentence: It is clear that the island become a much more modern place after the construction on tourist facilities.

the island was quite, natural and undeveloped place,
the island was a quite, natural and undeveloped place,

the infrastructure of the island improved significantly
the infrastructure of the island was improved significantly

the other one
another one