You are hereThe two pie charts below show changes in world population by region between 1900 and 2000

The two pie charts below show changes in world population by region between 1900 and 2000

Irene Ridson's picture

By Irene Ridson - Posted on 10 November 2013

The charts show percentage of population in the world throughout one century, from 1900 to 2000. These graphs generally represent that statistics of world population increased dramatically within that century.

First pie chart shows that the number of population in Asia was the highest among others, 60% in 1900 from total of 1600 million people in the world. Rate of Europe followed afterwards by 25%. Percentage of population in North America, Africa, Latin America, and other countries were still 15% of all world population.

Second pie chart explains that Asia remained the highest population although statistic percentage seemed down ward. It happened in Europe, that decreased almost twice percentage. Different condition with Africa and Latin America that occurred growth over twice. In 2000, when the number of world population 6 million, people in Middle-East and North Africa inclined suddenly by 6%. This condition was not surprising because it could be seen the proportion of level population rose sharply until over five times.

In a nutshell, representative of population people in the world raise throughout two period century, from 1900 to 2000.