Essay topics: The two pie charts below show changes in world population by region between 1900 and 2000
The charts show percentage of population in the world throughout one century, from 1900 to 2000. These graphs generally represent that statistics of world population increased dramatically within that century.
First pie chart shows that the number of population in Asia was the highest among others, 60% in 1900 from total of 1600 million people in the world. Rate of Europe followed afterwards by 25%. Percentage of population in North America, Africa, Latin America, and other countries were still 15% of all world population.
Second pie chart explains that Asia remained the highest population although statistic percentage seemed down ward. It happened in Europe, that decreased almost twice percentage. Different condition with Africa and Latin America that occurred growth over twice. In 2000, when the number of world population 6 million, people in Middle-East and North Africa inclined suddenly by 6%. This condition was not surprising because it could be seen the proportion of level population rose sharply until over five times.
In a nutshell, representative of population people in the world raise throughout two period century, from 1900 to 2000.
- The graph below shows the number of complaints made about noise to Environmental Health authorities in the city of Newton between 1980 and 1996. Summerise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (60)
- Television is dangerous because it destroys family life and any sense of community; Instead of visiting people or taking with our family we just watch television. (65)
- The graph below shows the consuption of fish and some different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004. (70)
- Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm (81.11109999999999)
- The chart below shows the process of waste paper recycling (55)
- The development of an outlying island (70)
- The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their chil (65)
- In order to learn language well, we should also learn about the country as well as the cultures and lifestyle of the people who speak it. To what extent do you agree or disagree. (55)
- People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (76.66670000000001)
- The two graphs below show the persentage of smokers and the consuption of alcohol in litres in selected countries, for the period 1960 to 2000 (65)