The two pie charts below show the daily water intake and output of the human body. Write a short report for a university lecturer conveying the information in the two pie charts.

The first pie chart illustrates the daily water intake, which displays figures of solid food and fluids. The other graph show the daily water output, which includes figures of lungs, sweet, solid wastes and liquid water kidneys.

As we can see from the two charts, the tatal amount of daily water intake is the same as daily water output,around 2500c.c. More specifically, water intake lies mainly on solid food and fluids, ot os 1000c.c. and 1500c.c respectively. While, water output mostly depens on liquid water kidneys, which account for 60 percent of the whole. Sweet makes up 20 percent and lungs provides 16 percent. The lowest number of water output is 100c.c,solid wastes.

Overall, there are only two measures to get water into our body, in contrary, we can output water with four different ways.

Sentence: The other graph show the daily water output, which includes figures of lungs, sweet, solid wastes and liquid water kidneys.
Description: The fragment graph show the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace show with verb, past tense,or change to graphs
Sentence: As we can see from the two charts, the tatal amount of daily water intake is the same as daily water output,around 2500c.c. More specifically, water intake lies mainly on solid food and fluids, ot os 1000c.c. and 1500c.c respectively.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: While, water output mostly depens on liquid water kidneys, which account for 60 percent of the whole.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Sweet makes up 20 percent and lungs provides 16 percent.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: The lowest number of water output is 100c.c,solid wastes.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Overall, there are only two measures to get water into our body, in contrary, we can output water with four different ways.
Description: The fragment Overall , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Overall with adverb
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and output