Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.To what extent do you agree and disagree?

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.

To what extent do you agree and disagree?

Education is the one of significant things for every inhabitants to get bright future. At the moment, inhabitants women or men want to continue their education from elementary scool to university. But, some universities have different policy to enter their universities. Women student has border, she cannot choice every subject in universities, because universities have quota for women student. This situation is different than male student. This essay will examine about this topic.

Engineering major is one of sampel in universities. If female students want enter to this major, they will competition with other female students. This major less quota for female student. Meanwhile, male students have lots of quota to this major. This situation is one of policies in the some universities, because they think female students cannot the same behaviour like male students. Also, engineering is difficult major to female students, their machines, and stuff are design for male.

In my view, female students have human of right to similar with male. For example, Megawati Soekarno Putri is the first women President in Indonesia. The one of the evidence of women are women can be the same things like men.

On the other hand, some inhabitants believe indeed females have weakness. Emotional, easy to mad, weak and moody are character of women. Furthermore, some inhabitants think that men the top position than women. For example, some reach in United Stated write about women cannot do something use full power for example service electronic. Also, chemistry major is dangerous wit female because some chemistry ingredient which will female cannot pregnant in the future.

In conclusion, some universities are accept to female student choice every subject, but a few universities have a less quota for several subject to female student. Student must be choice the best major that they need.

Sentence: At the moment, inhabitants women or men want to continue their education from elementary scool to university.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to inhabitants and women

Sentence: Women student has border, she cannot choice every subject in universities, because universities have quota for women student.
Suggestion: Refer to Women and student
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to cannot and choice
Suggestion: Refer to women and student

Engineering major is one of sampel in universities.
Engineering major is one of samples in universities.

Sentence: If female students want enter to this major, they will competition with other female students.
Suggestion: Refer to will and competition

Sentence: For example, some reach in United Stated write about women cannot do something use full power for example service electronic.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to Stated and write

Sentence: Also, chemistry major is dangerous wit female because some chemistry ingredient which will female cannot pregnant in the future.
Description: The word major is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to major
Suggestion: Refer to will and female
Description: The fragment cannot pregnant in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace pregnant with adverb

Error: scool Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Engineering major is one of sampel in universities.
Error: sampel Suggestion: sample