Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, women and men occupy same jobs in their societies and women can be able to work in difficult position but the numbers of women who get these jobs are lower than the men who have these jobs and moreover amount of salaries that are paid to women are lower than the men who have same jobs.

Although there are some positions that men and women can be able to occupy, companies prefer to hire men and this fact can not overlooked that in several countries that are patriarchal which lead to hiring men even if they have lower knowledge than women have for the same jobs. They put women under tremendous pressure to leave their jobs which lead to women trying to get jobs that are different from their experts which would never happen if universities did not accept equal numbers of female and male students in every subject.

It is undeniable that there are certain majors that when women want to continue their educations in these majors, they can get success twice as fast as the male students who select these majors which lead to competition situation and women have to select the other majors that are strange for them and they not only are not appropriate for them but they also can not be able to continue their education in these majors like mining engineering. Furthermore, when they are graduated, they find it difficult to get a reasonable job for themselves that relate to their majors because companies refuse to employ them and they can not find good job. In other words, their gender brings a lot of limitations for them to get related jobs which would not be in the case if universities have rational plans to accept male and female students in special subjects.

On the other hand, it is clear that there are certain majors that need certain skills which are different between male and female students. For instance, although there are several famous women who are mining engineers, most of them can not handle their work easily at workplace because they can not be able to work as men who are empolyed as minig engineers. In contrast there are special majors that women have more concentrate on their duties and they can reach to better results rather than men who have the same jobs, like being as a financial consult.

In conclusion, I definitely disagree that universities accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject without pay utmost attention to several physical and behavioral different that they have. They must consider which one of majors is suitable for which one of gender and then program for them.

Sentence: For instance, although there are several famous women who are mining engineers, most of them can not handle their work easily at workplace because they can not be able to work as men who are empolyed as minig engineers.
Error: minig Suggestion: mining
Error: empolyed Suggestion: employed

Use of Discourse Markers (%): 1 0.12

(read this link:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater)