Usage of private cars is increasing day by day What are the problems associated with it Suggest some solutions

Usage of private cars is increasing day by day. What are the problems associated with it? Suggest some solutions.

Many years ago private car was a deluxe device and a few people could buy a car. Nowadays, everything is become changes and having a car is very popular and price of a common car is not very high. Increasing rate of having a private car causes some problems.

In my opinion, the most important problem is air pollution. Cars using fossil fuel like petrol and all of this fuel are harmful for environment. The second problem is traffic jam. There is no body that never stuck in traffic jam especially in rush hours. The third problem is increasing rate of road accident. Unfortunately, all drivers are not expert and they are careless. Finally, having a car is costly, you have to take care of your car for instance changes tiers or change car's oil and so on.

Undoubtedly, there is some solution for decrease effect of these problems. First of all, governments and scientist should investment on friendly- environment fuel. For example find a way to use sun energy or nuclear energy. Secondly, all members of a society have some responsible about their environment. They should take public transport for go to work or school or going to down town instead of using private car. Finally, it is very better not using car for short distance or unnecessary purpose like ride a car just for killing time.

To sum up, We cannot ignore this fact having a car is necessary in current world. However, we can manage using of this vehicle. We should think about children's future life. They need fresh air and also they need fossil fuel as well.

everything is become changes...
everything is changing...

Sentence: First of all, governments and scientist should investment on friendly- environment fuel.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to should and investment

all members of a society have some responsible about
all members of a society have some responsibilities about

Sentence: They should take public transport for go to work or school or going to down town instead of using private car.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and go

follow this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.