Using a computer every day can have more negative than positive effects on children. Do you agree or disagree?

Using computer everyday have positive or negative impact on children depends on the purpose for which they use it. In today's world, children find computer as their basic need for their study purposes. However, most of the children use it for playing games or surfing internet which can be extremely dangerous for the welfare of the children as well as society. Upon looking into this matte as a whole, we can say that computers have more negative impact than positive on the children.

Children have become more dependent upon the computer facilities for e.g. internet, games, additional entertaining softwares. They spent most of their time surfing the internet or enhancing their computer with latest softwares which can be beneficial to some extent only. But from the large point of view these activities are distracting children from outdoor activities, and causing health issues to them.

Most of the children use internet content for study purposes. Reading extra content over particular topic is helpful but in this way they have become accustomed to take readymade content from internet rather than putting pressure on their brains. Such a dependency on internet content is lack in today's generation.

Apart from time and facilities, there is one more area of internet where I would like to throw light that is illegal content and videos available on the internet. Accessing those illegal content at very early age is major negative impact which computer can cause to children. Even if parents keep close eye on their children, but computer available in internet cafe are the attractive spot for them.

In conclusion, I would agree with the statement given which points out that computer has more negative impact than positive on children. There are numerous cases we can put forward wherein computers are being used illegally by children.

Using computer everyday have positive or negative impact on children depends on the purpose for which they use it.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

but computer available in internet cafe are the attractive spot for them.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to computer and available
Description: The fragment the attractive spot is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is