Using a computer every day can have more negative than positive effects on your children. Do you agree or disagree?

Computer has social influence for children, no judgment result as a single caused children behavior through it effect. Computer using frequently can make children individually and lack of social skill. In other hand, computer can make learning easier and acceptable information beyond from many sources.

Children usually behave as they watch to. Behavioral psychologist-Bandura, called this imitation or known as social learning theory, which can explaining how children behave based on their role model. Like a mirror, children tend to followed the role model, the worst begin if role model is badly behaved. If there no filter, it is can be continuing and becoming their part of personality in the future.

Duration of computer using should be limited and under controlled, this way chosen as a preventive activity to refine all of bad effect inside it. Undoubted, there are many case from children who cannot socialize with the peer- children becoming individualized, lack of environmental aware while their highly access computer. Other case violation imitate from the computer game commonly happen, competition game arising tendency to defeat each other in the bad physical ways. They aggress each other physically, and many this case closing with child dead.

In my conclusion over access computer has many damage than the advantages itself. As an adult this is our responsibility to reduce all of these impact with take a higher control to children nearest from us. Thus, this method standing and doing by all off society, the children development are totally saved.

Sentence: Behavioral psychologist-Bandura, called this imitation or known as social learning theory, which can explaining how children behave based on their role model.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to can and explaining

Sentence: Like a mirror, children tend to followed the role model, the worst begin if role model is badly behaved.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and followed
Description: The fragment worst begin if is rare

Sentence: If there no filter, it is can be continuing and becoming their part of personality in the future.
Description: An existential there is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to there and no
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to is and can

Sentence: Other case violation imitate from the computer game commonly happen, competition game arising tendency to defeat each other in the bad physical ways.
Description: The fragment violation imitate from is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace imitate with verb, past participle

Sentence: As an adult this is our responsibility to reduce all of these impact with take a higher control to children nearest from us.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to with and take

Sentence: Thus, this method standing and doing by all off society, the children development are totally saved.
Suggestion: Refer to children and development

Sentence: They aggress each other physically, and many this case closing with child dead.
Error: aggress Suggestion: No alternate word