Using computers everyday can have more ,negative than positive effect on young children.

Nowadays computer play a crucial role for young generation. Mostly children dependent on computers for multifarious purposes. But some people believe that it cause obstacle between their healthy life and in acquiring practical knowledge. Lets delve deeper into the topic to seek more clarification.

Firstly and most commonly,the advanced technology make the people more lethargic. The children spend their leisure time in playing games on computer which cause paucity of interaction with their friends.Because team work is must to interact with the world. While sitting in front of the monitor screen their eye sight effects badly.In addition, numerous children suffered from back pain and obesity problem that occurs due to the lack of physical exercise. This problems have create critical health hazards.

Furthermore, The use of computers make the life more fast and easy. Students enhance their knowledge and learn the use of technology.Due to the modern era it is must for the children to keep them-self update. today their is a world of cut throat competition .The computer beneficial to improve the general knowledge and IQ level.It makes the children more occupied in work and its better to stay away from bad habits.

In nutshell, It would safe to say the advantages of the computer over weigh the disadvantages.To conclude, computer meant to make live comfortable and easy but people handle that in complex and abusive manner.Its not possible to keep away the children from computers.The children should allow them to use it in the supervision of parents only.

Sentence: Nowadays computer play a crucial role for young generation.
Description: The fragment Nowadays computer is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Nowadays with adjective

Sentence: But some people believe that it cause obstacle between their healthy life and in acquiring practical knowledge.
Description: The fragment it cause obstacle is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace cause with verb, past tense

Sentence: Firstly and most commonly,the advanced technology make the people more lethargic.
Description: The fragment technology make the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: The children spend their leisure time in playing games on computer which cause paucity of interaction with their friends.Because team work is must to interact with the world.
Description: The fragment is must to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace must with adjective

Sentence: This problems have create critical health hazards.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to This and problems

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.