Using television has marginalized the importance of newspaper reading. Using computers and internet will end reading newspapers.

With advent of nano technology the means of communication and information has also changed. Audio visual media and internet are widely used these days along with the print media.

Television is considered among the fastest means of communication. There are several channels which includes news, knowledge, entertainment, etc. Channels broadcast news round the clock with latest headlines and activities. Being so fast they are visual and people get chance to see live news from almost every part of the world.

Moreover computer and internet are an another most preferred and common means of information and entertainment. Internet has powered a layman to raise his voice against any activity and had proved to be a platform for many people in the world. Computer and internet has vast role in globalization and distant communication is possible at lightning fast speed through out the world.

However print media is also an important and integral part of communication. Newspapers had been a legend in changing the world. Newspapers are the easiest and economical source of information and knowledge. Further more activities from regional to international level can be seen in them. From seventeenth century to today's modern world newspapers have covered a long distance and are successful to build trust over almost every citizen of the world.

Considering the matter in fair light "Old is gold". Newspapers are still popular among the people even though there are several means of information. The end of newspapers is too far to sight and almost unpredictable.

Minimum 250 words wanted.