We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in business, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes. What things will they be used in the future? In this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious of

Nowadays technology has been improved a lot, so people were completely adapting for the technology. like computers, mobile phones, laptops.. etc. computer's are now using in every field this has become as a common need of a human being. the technology has till now improving a lot may be we will get lot of advanced technology in the feature. because of heavy using of computers we have lot of advantages.

In the present world we are using computers for every work in every field, by these we have of advantages. we can save the important data securely.easily get the information. very easy to operate and very easy to perform any task. Because of these many reasons we are using computers in each and every field. for example in the police department the police man should carefully save prisoners information and any secrete and sensitive issues of course they have some highly confidential data. there is some chances to leak the confidential data so for protecting that type of secrete data as well saving lot of police information and responding for the social problem very fastly we are using new technology like computers, lap's ..etc.

in the future we can get many advanced version computers now itself i 5 processor in running in the market , may be very soon we can get few more advanced modification processors and that to with lot of great applications.

in dependence on the technology is a good thing that will help us in each and every physical work and mental work,and we can invent lot of new version systems in the feature .

Sentence: in the future we can get many advanced version computers now itself i 5 processor in running in the market , may be very soon we can get few more advanced modification processors and that to with lot of great applications.
Description: The tag a Start of sentence is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to start of sentence and in
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and with

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.