You are herewe are becoming increasingly dependent on computers .they are used in businesses,hospital,crime detection and even to fly planes.what things will they be used in the future ?is this dependence on the computer a good things or should be more suspicious of

we are becoming increasingly dependent on computers .they are used in businesses,hospital,crime detection and even to fly planes.what things will they be used in the future ?is this dependence on the computer a good things or should be more suspicious of

amirmamanina1365's picture

By amirmamanina1365 - Posted on 16 January 2013

we are becoming increasingly dependent on computers .they are used in businesses,hospital,crime detection and even to fly planes.what things will they be used in the future ?is this dependence on the computer a good things or should be more suspicious of their benefits ?

In the present age,computers are playing increasingly important role in our lives .but in the meantime whether is a blessing or a course has sparked much debate .some people argue the dependence on computer has fundamentally beneficial influence on our lives while many other contend that it has detrimental effect as well.I will try to examine below the specific reasons for dependence on computer according to which i think are the most common viewpoints nowadays.

With coming of new advancement in science and technology and perfect consequence in different part of computers,prove the fact that in close future humankind must follow the rules which computers will set.every one would admit the fact that computers are reliable in contrast with human ,thus we can expect that with the coming event we see these artificial intelligence as nurse,labor,farmer and so on .

On the other hand ,domination of computers on our every day lives can make us untalented in decision .in additions routine movement such walking,running or any kind of sports in and outside of house become less and less ,due to the fact that now a days we can control every things with remote control which caused laziness and this lake of movement can paved the way for different kind of disease .

In conclusion,i would like to say that the dependence on computers are inevitable and the benefits create by it far outweigh the disadvantages .

anis Bangladesh

User comment: I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam

kanna United Sta

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. favorite0214
The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods on Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. bamsifiore
Today more people are travelling than ever beforeWhy is this the case?What are benefits of travelling for the travelers? sankalp_bhambri
Some people think thatparents should teach children how to be a good member of society.Others, however believe that school is the place to learn this. Discuss both view and your own opinion. Bincy
In many countries have severe problem with student behavior. What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can you suggest? fitriarkham
Some governments try to control the way a national language is used. For example they may restrict the introduction of foreign words, or the use of dialects, or they may demand that a certain language be used in schools. What are the benefits and disadvan claudia
The graph below compares figures for the production and consumption of energy in the US from 1950 to 2000. It also predicts figures 2025.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Yves
Some people believe that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sport facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and other measures are required. Discuss both views and give your opin dido272000
Some people believe that corporal punishment will spoil the children. While others believe that, it is the best method of teaching discipline to children. Discuss both sides and give your opinion. Tessy James sticky icon
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? what other measures do you think might be effective? dido272000

Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh
The pie graphs below show the results of a survey of children's activities. The first graph shows the cultural and leisure activities that boys participate in, whereas the second graph shows the activities in which girls participate. eddysuaib
Increasing ground traffic is creating serious problems and challenges in life. Some suggest that shifting most of the traffic to air would be the best solution.Do you agree or disagree with it? harjinder singh sticky icon
Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? kohbarfi
Whoever controls the media also controls opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little can be done to rectify this. SammyG
causes of the road accidents and solutions. Sabee
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views ridaakzar
Nowadays an increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life. Is this a positive or a negative development? Justin sticky icon
Using a computer every day can have more negative than positive effects on your children.Do you agree or disagree? marzieh

Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
These days, in many countries fewer and fewer people want to become teachers, particularly in secondary schools. What are the reasons for this, and how could the problem be solved? uzboy sticky icon
An increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life time. Is this a positive or negative development. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
The table below shows the consumer durables( telephone,refrigerator, etc,) owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. carmela6 sticky icon

The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Shokh sticky icon
Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy.Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages? Justin sticky icon
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
The graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. shi24 sticky icon

Don't put a gap before punctuation marks.
Put a gap after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.