You are herewe are becoming increasingly dependent on computers .they are used in businesses,hospital,crime detection and even to fly planes.what things will they be used in the future ?is this dependence on the computer a good things or should be more suspicious of

we are becoming increasingly dependent on computers .they are used in businesses,hospital,crime detection and even to fly planes.what things will they be used in the future ?is this dependence on the computer a good things or should be more suspicious of

amirmamanina1365's picture

By amirmamanina1365 - Posted on 16 January 2013

we are becoming increasingly dependent on computers .they are used in businesses,hospital,crime detection and even to fly planes.what things will they be used in the future ?is this dependence on the computer a good things or should be more suspicious of their benefits ?

In the present age,computers are playing increasingly important role in our lives .but in the meantime whether is a blessing or a course has sparked much debate .some people argue the dependence on computer has fundamentally beneficial influence on our lives while many other contend that it has detrimental effect as well.I will try to examine below the specific reasons for dependence on computer according to which i think are the most common viewpoints nowadays.

With coming of new advancement in science and technology and perfect consequence in different part of computers,prove the fact that in close future humankind must follow the rules which computers will set.every one would admit the fact that computers are reliable in contrast with human ,thus we can expect that with the coming event we see these artificial intelligence as nurse,labor,farmer and so on .

On the other hand ,domination of computers on our every day lives can make us untalented in decision .in additions routine movement such walking,running or any kind of sports in and outside of house become less and less ,due to the fact that now a days we can control every things with remote control which caused laziness and this lake of movement can paved the way for different kind of disease .

In conclusion,i would like to say that the dependence on computers are inevitable and the benefits create by it far outweigh the disadvantages .

Pronunciation & fluency evaluations. Choose a category to start:
Most recent Pronunciation & Fluency evaluations
Name Date Scores Full evaluations
daneiz 23 hours 24 min ago 71.34 How do you do, it is my pleasure to meet you.
daneiz 23 hours 26 min ago 71.63 Good evening, Ladies and Gentleman. Welcome to my birthday party. Hope you have a good time.
newlife 2 days 19 hours ago 74.13 Do you have a computer? Yes, I do.
newlife 2 days 19 hours ago 66.69 Hi, good to see you again.
newlife 2 days 19 hours ago 67.54 May I have your name, please?
newlife 2 days 19 hours ago 66.48 She is very well, thank you.