You are herewe are becoming increasingly dependent on computers .they are used in businesses,hospital,crime detection and even to fly planes.what things will they be used in the future ?is this dependence on the computer a good things or should be more suspicious of

we are becoming increasingly dependent on computers .they are used in businesses,hospital,crime detection and even to fly planes.what things will they be used in the future ?is this dependence on the computer a good things or should be more suspicious of

amirmamanina1365's picture

By amirmamanina1365 - Posted on 16 January 2013

we are becoming increasingly dependent on computers .they are used in businesses,hospital,crime detection and even to fly planes.what things will they be used in the future ?is this dependence on the computer a good things or should be more suspicious of their benefits ?

In the present age,computers are playing increasingly important role in our lives .but in the meantime whether is a blessing or a course has sparked much debate .some people argue the dependence on computer has fundamentally beneficial influence on our lives while many other contend that it has detrimental effect as well.I will try to examine below the specific reasons for dependence on computer according to which i think are the most common viewpoints nowadays.

With coming of new advancement in science and technology and perfect consequence in different part of computers,prove the fact that in close future humankind must follow the rules which computers will set.every one would admit the fact that computers are reliable in contrast with human ,thus we can expect that with the coming event we see these artificial intelligence as nurse,labor,farmer and so on .

On the other hand ,domination of computers on our every day lives can make us untalented in decision .in additions routine movement such walking,running or any kind of sports in and outside of house become less and less ,due to the fact that now a days we can control every things with remote control which caused laziness and this lake of movement can paved the way for different kind of disease .

In conclusion,i would like to say that the dependence on computers are inevitable and the benefits create by it far outweigh the disadvantages .

Michaelsal Belgium

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

Ekhlas US / Iraq

User comment: I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam

Sample IELTS speaking: Introduction essayking
A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think this person would like and dislike about living in your town or city ? use specific reasons and detail to develop your essay HANOPA SELPIANA
Some people believe that exams are an inappropriate way of measuring students’ performance and should be replaced by continuous assessment. Do you agree or disagree with this view? Mubariz
Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth with poorer nations by providing them with things such as food and education? Or is this the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens? narmin.19
SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT STUDYING AT UNIVERSITY COLLEGE IS THE BEST ROUTE TO GET A SUCCESSFUL CAREER, WHILE OTHERS BELIEVE THAT IT IS BETTER TO GET A JOB AFTER SCHOOL irwan putra panic
Many people spend their lesiure time in front of the television or on a computer. What are the risks of this? What alternatives are there? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge and experience. Write at leas ashimielts2
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status. fialka sticky icon
The graph below shows the differences in wheat exports over three different areas.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. indah_hai
Advertisement lead to high sales, agree or disagree maryam2900
Governments should change the way individuals live while others believe they should choose the way themselves. Discuss these both points of view and give your opinion. agienugroho

Blood sports have become a hot topic for debate in recent years. As society develops it is increasingly seen as an uncivilized activity and cruel to the helpless animals that are killed. All blood sports should be banned. Discuss the main arguments for th falks405
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh
The mass media, including TV, radio and newspapers, have great influence in shaping people’s ideas. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer. mikrarlagowa
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5
Creative artists should always be given freedom to express their own ideas (in words, picture, music, film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do.To what extend do you agree or disagree with this statement? D O N
Is talent show a good method of finding talented people or just an entertainment? (rewrite) eddysuaib
International community must act immediately to ensure all nations to reduce their consumption of fossil fuels e.g gas and oil. To what extent do you agree or disagree Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
The chars below show the percentage of monthly household income spent on various items by two different groups in one European country. maryam2900
Sample IELTS speaking: family (married person) essayking
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of traveling to a work place every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? maryam2900

The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people believe that success in life depends on hard work and determination, while others believe that other factors like money and personal appearance are important. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Lê Kim Kiều Anh
What are the advantages and disadvantages for children of watching television? Discuss both sides. uzboy
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
Children's education is expensive. In some countries, the government pays some of or all of the costs. Do the advantages outweigh its disadvantages? Lê Kim Kiều Anh
In many countries schools have sever problems with student behaviour. What do you think? What solutions can you suggest? Justin
Many people believe that media coverage of celebrities is having a negative effect on children.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? Shokh sticky icon
The three pie charts below show the changes in annual spending by a particular UK school in 1981, 1991 and 2001.summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant. Shosalim
Media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.Do u think this true?Are young people today worse than their parents or does ,every new generation get criticized by older people? awais sticky icon

Some people think saving money is good, but others think that spending money is a better way to enjoy life. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. gainer04 sticky icon
The graph and table give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. luckysun sticky icon
The diagram below shows career paths in the travel industry. Write a report. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves? carmela6 sticky icon
In many countries schools have sever problems with student behaviour. What do you think are the causes and What solutions can you suggest? Justin sticky icon

Don't put a gap before punctuation marks.
Put a gap after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.