You are herewe are becoming increasingly dependent on computers .they are used in businesses,hospital,crime detection and even to fly planes.what things will they be used in the future ?is this dependence on the computer a good things or should be more suspicious of

we are becoming increasingly dependent on computers .they are used in businesses,hospital,crime detection and even to fly planes.what things will they be used in the future ?is this dependence on the computer a good things or should be more suspicious of

amirmamanina1365's picture

By amirmamanina1365 - Posted on 16 January 2013

we are becoming increasingly dependent on computers .they are used in businesses,hospital,crime detection and even to fly planes.what things will they be used in the future ?is this dependence on the computer a good things or should be more suspicious of their benefits ?

In the present age,computers are playing increasingly important role in our lives .but in the meantime whether is a blessing or a course has sparked much debate .some people argue the dependence on computer has fundamentally beneficial influence on our lives while many other contend that it has detrimental effect as well.I will try to examine below the specific reasons for dependence on computer according to which i think are the most common viewpoints nowadays.

With coming of new advancement in science and technology and perfect consequence in different part of computers,prove the fact that in close future humankind must follow the rules which computers will set.every one would admit the fact that computers are reliable in contrast with human ,thus we can expect that with the coming event we see these artificial intelligence as nurse,labor,farmer and so on .

On the other hand ,domination of computers on our every day lives can make us untalented in decision .in additions routine movement such walking,running or any kind of sports in and outside of house become less and less ,due to the fact that now a days we can control every things with remote control which caused laziness and this lake of movement can paved the way for different kind of disease .

In conclusion,i would like to say that the dependence on computers are inevitable and the benefits create by it far outweigh the disadvantages .

Young people who are still at school often feel just as much stress as working adults. What are some of the causes of this stress, and how does it affect individual students? panji
Crime is a problem all over the world. Some believe that crime prevention will make no difference, others disagree. Discuss both views and your own opinion. Neeshiya Fernando
In many countries children are engaged in some kinds of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility. eddysuaib
Some people argue that companies and private individuals, not governments, should pay the bill of pollution clean up. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Sari Ramadhani Putri
In some rich countries, the number of children at secondary or high school who are taking science subjects in declining. What effect might this have on the children’s and their countries’ futures? How can children be encouraged to study science? dhimas_wijaya
Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of society in which they are sold.To what extent do you agree or disagree? Yves
We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in business,hospitals,crime detection and even to fly planes. What things will they be used for in the future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious naresh dubaka
Does everyone have the right to the best health care, regardless of social status and cost? Tessy James sticky icon
Writing task 2 You should spend about 40minutes on this task. Write about the following topic:In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experien lynmelissa
In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them? rufik

Water is a natural resource thatshould always be free.Governments should ban the saleof bottled water.To what extent doyou agree or disagree? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
You have seen a job advertisement in some newspaper. Write a letter to your friend asking him to consider this job. Please say - Where have you seen the ad?- What is the job description?- Why do you think, he is a suitable candidate for it? marzieh IELTS
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? muhammadrezkihr IELTS Writing Task II
causes of the road accidents and solutions. Sabee IELTS
As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual well-being.What factors contribute to job satisfaction?How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers? Dilbar IELTS
Essay topic:Most of big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and example. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II

Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy.Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages? Fadlanmuzakki IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I

Some suggest that young people should take a job for a few years between school and university.Discuss what the advantages and disadvantages might be for people who do this.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowl HoneyUK sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.Write at least 250 words. eddysuaib sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both vies and give your ow lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. xizon7777 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private schools, but other people think that it can have a negative effect. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinions. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II

Don't put a gap before punctuation marks.
Put a gap after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.