We have been living in the nuclear age now for over half a century. Since the first atomic bombs were developed, nuclear technology has provided governments with the ability to totally destroy the planet. Yet the technology has been put to positive use as

We have been living in the nuclear age now for over half a century. Since the first atomic bombs were developed, nuclear technology has provided governments with the ability to totally destroy the planet. Yet the technology has been put to positive use as an energy source and in certain areas of medicine. To what extent is nuclear technology a danger to life on Earth? What are the benefits and risks associated with its use?

It goes without saying that nuclear technology is one of the precious gift that has receive from science in today. It has been archived with various combine factors of risk and benefits.

First of all, I would like to admire the scientists who has played immense roll in science. As we all know there is no world without science. The nuclear technology has provides its great impact on earth these days although with dangerous effects.

By the way, in modern society there are plenty of people are suffering with different types of cancers in all over the world. On behalf to the science, today nuclear technology has grant medicine to cure this life threatening affliction. It is lazier treatments which it helps to identify and destroy cancer cells at the early stages form human bodies.

However, there are dangerous causes of actions are also run through with nuclear technology Such as innovation of nuclear weapons and atomic bombs. According to my opinion this is the worst side of nuclear technology. At the time of Second World War, atomic bombs falls to Hiroshima and Nagasaki is the timidness disaster which has happen to humans by another sect of humans with the influence of new technology. Even for the nowadays, still some people are suffering with the effects of it.

Therefore, to conclude I believes nuclear technology should use by only understanding broadly about its risk and benefits to enhance better and safety standards of living being rather than destroying humans from entire world.

Sentence: It goes without saying that nuclear technology is one of the precious gift that has receive from science in today.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to has and receive

Sentence: The nuclear technology has provides its great impact on earth these days although with dangerous effects.
Description: The fragment has provides its is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provides with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: At the time of Second World War, atomic bombs falls to Hiroshima and Nagasaki is the timidness disaster which has happen to humans by another sect of humans with the influence of new technology.
Suggestion: Refer to has and happen

Sentence: Therefore, to conclude I believes nuclear technology should use by only understanding broadly about its risk and benefits to enhance better and safety standards of living being rather than destroying humans from entire world.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to I and believes

Need more words.