The wealth of a nation is said to depend on the health of its citizens Yet in the modern knowledge based economies of the world education is more and more being seen as the main force in the development of all countries Do you share this view Give reasons

The wealth of a nation is said to depend on the health of its citizens. Yet, in the modern knowledge-based economies of the world, education is more and more being seen as the main force in the development of all countries.
Do you share this view?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
You should write at least 250 words.

The heath of inhabitances must always be the country’s paramount consideration. It is an important dimension of quality of life. Thus, there is a popular belief that the most valuable asset of a country is the heath of its citizens. However, there is anther view that lays more emphasis on the importance of education in achieving sustainable socio-economic progress. In my opinion, both heath and education are equally important resources of economic, social and personal advancement.

On the one hand, the contribution of healthy people to the development of country is enormous. In fact, none ...

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.