In western countries many people spend lots of money on their pets They buy special food for their cats and dogs but them toys and often pay high fees for their medical treatment Some people think this is a waste of money and argue that pets are dirty and

In western countries many people spend lots of money on their pets. They buy special food for their cats and dogs; but them toys and often pay high fees for their medical treatment. Some people think, this is a waste of money and argue that pets are dirty and dangerous. What are the advantages and disadvantages of having a pet? Do people spend too much money on pets? Give reasons for your answer.

Mostly pets are kept for companionship and a person's enjoyment.Most of these pets are very attractive in appearance and loyal to their masters .They guard your from unknown person but many people hate this idea of pets.Thus,keeping a pet is advantageous for some but can be disadvantages for others.

In some cases,pets may also provide their owners with benefits,such as companionship to elderly adults who do not have a friend circle and feel very alone.For them owning a pet means getting a friend with whom they spend their time and for children ,pets are like their toys.Although people from all over the world spend a lot of money on their pets.They buy them special pet food ,toys and often pay high fees for their medical treatment to keep their pets healthy.These people love to have pets because of the attachment they shares with their pets .

There are also some people who hate pets because they feel pets are dirty and dangerous to keep in house.They feel it is a waste of money and time to buy a pet and look after it and they don't even have time to look after a pet.Yes,this can be true ,if you are spending more then your pet required on it.So,we should keep this point in our mind.

For some people,keeping a pet is considered to be animal slavery.It raises concern for animal rights and sociologists think that pet keeping system is rapidly destroying animal rights and this should be banned.They know keeping animals as a pet may become detrimental to their health,if certain requirements are not kept or inappropriate feeding given.
Though, keeping pets is advisable by many people but it totally depends on personal opinion whether to keep.

Sentence: because of the attachment they shares with their pets .
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and shares

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.