what are the causes of road accidents? how can we overcome this?

As the population is increasing nowadays and everyone wants to fulfill their basis need and tries to save their time and do works in hurry because of which accidents are increasing day by day, which is considered as the biggest problem in the world. let us discuss t6he causes and solution for the global menace called road accidents.

To begin with, there are manifold reasons the road accidents. First and foremost awareness of people's about traffic rules. Almost all the people do not follows the traffic rules and regulations. Some of the people do not know about the rules while they are driving and mostly accidents take place because of impulsiveness and lack of knowledge about how to run vehicles on road. Moreover sleepness is also a major cause of road accidents, in fast and busy life everyone wants luxury life, people usually do work more than sufficient time only to eke out money and they do not have time to sleep and accidents occurs when they drive without taking rest. This is only because of careless.

Further emphasizing my point of view, television is also a major factor behind road accidents as the stunts and fast car and bike riding races shown on television by which people imitate these and tries to do on the roads and cause accidents. To illustrate a survey conducted by times of India reveled that 30% of death rate is due to accidents. Hence more carelessness of people also cause accidents as some people drive vehicles after drinking alcohol and taking drugs which is dangerous to health and people mostly use of cellphone while driving which is a bad habit and sometime also leads to accidents.

Some remedial measures are needed to be taken in order to overcome this problem . Firstly, government and traffic police should take actions to control these types of accidents done by public by driving after drinking alcohol and using cellphones, they should be charged or punished if people do so. In addition people should aware about the traffic rules and regulations. It is universally acknowledged that "slow and steady win the race" so people should drive slowly in peaceful manner without considering driving as a fun and they should think about themselves and about there family and for other also.

As per my above discussion it is evident that people, government and traffic police should do combine efforts to overcome this problem. And people should follow the traffic rules, these are only made for public and should follow by them.

Need to remove the 'pattern' behind and have your own writing styles gradually if you want higher marks.